Kitesurf Refresher Course
Has it been a while since you learnt to kite? Remember the basics but need a refreshment? – this is the course for you!
Why Cyprus? Warm weather, warm water, consistent steady winds, flat water, chilled out atmosphere, family and group friendly, no strong currents and nothing in the water that can harm you (!).
Kahuna Surfhouse is a fully equipped Kitesurfing and Stand Up Paddle Centre with all the facilities you need to make your stay smooth, comfortable and fun! Showers Outdoor,Toilets / Shower Indoor, Changing Room, Storage, Surf Shop, Bar, Sun bathing Area, Kite Shade, Equipment Washing,Parking, Free Wifi (Wifi Speed), Shaded Childrens Play Area.
- Duration: 3hr Requirements: Completed IKO or similar course up to Waterstart
- If its been a while since you completed your course and you need a crash course to remember the basics and get you going again then this is what you need.
- We take you through the basics of kite set up, body dragging an the waterstart to refresh the mind and push you further.
- The school is updated with new equipment every year – we are currently using 2017/18 RRD Kites and boards which are at the top of the brand league in their innovative design and safety features.
- All safety equipment – helmets, wetsuits, buoyancy aid are provided by the school.
- We use wireless, waterproof radio equipped helmets to give you constant guidance even in the water.
- We can assist you in your first purchase of complete kitesurfing package at great prices.
- During the lessons we provide you with all the necessary equipment: kite, board, harness, floatation vest and a helmet complete with waterproof walkie-talkie so your instructor can guide you while you are practicing in the water.
Refresh those skills and get riding!